ID# 165, (-c 1847)
- 3rd great-grandfather of Faye Louise Doyle
Martin Dunn was born in Ballindaggan, Templeshanbo, Co Wexford, IrelandG.1 He married Sarah Keating about 1825 in Co Wexford, IrelandG.1 He died about 1847 during the potato famine in Ireland.2
Last Edited=10 Jan 2013
Children of Martin Dunn and Sarah Keating
- [S1426] Volume B, Baptisms, marriages 1844-1874: marriage of Michael Doyle and Elizabeth Dunn; np, St Edward the Confessor RC Church, Westport, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed 2012-2018, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 187.
- [S297] Susan Warren, Hub of the Rideau - a History of South Crosby Township (Township of South Crosby: The Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, 1997).
- [S282] Letter from Gertrude Phelan (Richmond Hill, Ontario) to Faye West, 24 Nov 2003; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). file: Doyle, general.
- [S2] Elizabeth Mary Doyle, Death Registration 022150 (30 May 1930), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S89] 1851 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Canada West), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-11733.