ID#  2192, (c 1863-1914)
Victoria Ross was born about May 1863 in Iowa.1,2 She was the daughter of Dr Luther Ross and Melissa B Clapp.1 She was the twin sister of Viloria Ross. She married Jacob E Kirk, son of Washington Kirk and Sarah Jane Hildeman, on 30 November 1882 in Lyon County, Kansas.1,3 She had two children, however only one, Chester, was still living in 1900.3 She died in 1914.2 She was buried in Mt Olivet Cemetery, Fairview Twp, York County, PennsylvaniaG.2
Last Edited=12 Feb 2012
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S1432] Carolyn Jones, "Jacob E Kirk Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Emmaus, PA) to Faye West, 29 Jan 2012.
- [S1433] Jacob E Kirk household, 1900 U.S. Census, Steelton, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1066] Luther Ross, 1870 U.S. Census, Davenport, Scott County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1067] Luther Ross, 1880 U.S. Census, Americus, Lyon County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1434] Jacob E Kirk household, 1910 U.S. Census, Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca