Thomas Patrick Doyle
ID# 57, (1908-1958)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863-1869)
Doyle was known as Tim. He was born on 5 November 1908 in New Westminster, British Columbia.1 He was the son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton.1 He married Laura Poirier. He was a blender and department head in Seagram's Distillery, New Westminster, British Columbia, between 1937 and 1958.2 He lived in 505 4th Street, New Westminster, British ColumbiaG, in 1955.3,4 He died on 21 February 1958 of coronary thrombosis in New Westminster, British Columbia, at age 49.2 He was buried on 25 February 1958 in St Peter's Cemetery, New Westminster, British ColumbiaG.2
Last Edited=11 Aug 2018
- [S85] Parish Register Entry, Baptism of Thomas Patrick Doyle, St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S322] Thomas Patrick Doyle, Death Registration 58-09-002632 (26 Feb 1958), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S258] Mary Ann Doyle, Funeral Home Record, Apr 1955, New Westminster Public Library, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S215] Mary Ann Doyle, Death Registration 55-09-004814 (21 Apr 1955), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S468] 1911 Census (New Westminster, British Columbia), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, James Doyle household.
- [S1700] Laura Doyle, Death Registration 009808 (28 May 1992), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.