Mary Alexander Joyce
ID# 5527, (1891-1942)
Joyce was born on 15 April 1891 in Joyceville, Frontenac County, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Lawrence Joyce and Mary Regan.2 She was baptized on 3 May 1891 in St Barnaby's Church, Brewer's Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario.2 She married John Joseph Guirey on 4 February 1913 in St Mary's Cathedral, Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.3 She died on 26 July 1942 of toxic hepatitis after a hysterectomy in Mt Carmel Mercy Hospital, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at age 51.4 She was buried in St Mary's Cemetery, Royal Oak, Oakland County, Michigan.4,5
Last Edited=4 Oct 2019
- [S1984] Mary Joyce, Birth Registration 013657 (20 Oct 1891), Archives of Ontario, Toronto, York County, Ontario.
- [S1430] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1874-1910: baptism of Mary Joyce; page 25, St Barnaby Church, Brewers Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario. Viewed 2012-2018, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, image 44.
- [S1980] John Joseph Guirey & Mary Alexander Joyce marriage, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca. Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928 Archives of Ontario; Series: MS932; Reel: 253 image 252.
- [S1985] Mary Alexander Guirey, Death Certificate 295081 (27 Jul 1942), Michigan Department of Community Health, Division of Vital Records, Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S916] Interment.net, online (www.interment.net, accessed: May 2019), entry for Guirey, Mary Alexander in St Mary's Cemetery, Royal Oak, Michigan.
- [S1982] Mary Joyce, 1901 Census (Iroquois, Dundas, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S1983] Mary Joyce, 1911 Census (Kingston, Frontenac, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S1989] Mary Joyce, 1921 Census (Kingston, Frontenac, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.