Andrew Patrick McGeein
ID# 4994, (1866-1942)
Andrew Patrick McGeein was born on 18 November 1866 in Ontario.1,2 He was the son of Nicholas McGeein & Mary Abernathy.3 He married Anastasia Fitzgerald, daughter of John Fitzgerald and Anne M Fitzgerald, on 25 January 1893 in St Mary's Cathedral, Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.3,4 He was a guard in an asylum at the time of his marriage - probably the Rockwood Lunatic Asylum in Portsmouth, Ontario.3 He immigrated in 1895 to United States.1 He was a machine hand in a belt factory in 1910.5 He died on 28 March 1942 in Alameda County, California, at age 75.2 He was buried in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Hayward, Alameda County, CaliforniaG.6
Last Edited=7 Aug 2019
Children of Andrew Patrick McGeein and Anastasia Fitzgerald
- [S1357] Andrew McGeein household, 1900 U.S. Census, Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S911] Ancestry.com, online database, "California Death Index 1940-1997" (www.ancestry.ca : accessed 2010 - 2012), Andrew P McGeein.
- [S1359] Andrew McGeein & Anastasia Fitzgerald, Marriage Registration 003985 (15 Aug 1893), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1383] Johannah Fitzgerald, Family Bible ( c 1875); Martha McGeein, Bethesda, Maryland. Original entries apparently by Johannah Fitzgerald, later entries by unknown person(s) and by Gertrude Doyle McGeein.
- [S1358] Andrew McGeein household, 1910 U.S. Census, St Louis, Missouri, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S2009] Various Contributors, Andrew McGeein, Find A Grave Memorial # 23904241, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).
- [S1364] Andrew P McGeein family, 1920 U.S. Census, Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1363] Andrew McGeein, 1930 Federal Census (Mill Valley, Marin County, California), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1356] Andrew John McGeein, Birth Registration 008728 (31 Dec 1895), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1362] Ancestry, online database, "Kentucky Death Records 1852-1953" (www.ancestry.ca : accessed 1 Dec 2011), Mary J McGeein.