ID# 4736, (1897-1990)
Moore was born on 26 November 1897 in Corbin, Kansas.3,2,4,5 He was the son of Paxton B and Agnes E Moore.4 In 1900 Austin Chalon Moore lived with his parents and siblings in Chickasha, Chickasaw County, Indian Territory.6 By 1910, Austin and his family were living in West Emmett, Canyon County, Idaho.7 He registered for the draft on 4 September 1918 in Boise, Ada County, Idaho.2 He was an adding machine inspector.8,4 He married Edith Eileen Hamilton, daughter of John Kenneth Hamilton and Elizabeth F Burns, on 15 January 1929 in St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.9 In April 1930 Austin Chalon Moore and Edith Eileen Hamilton lived in 12 1/2 Roberts St, Fargo, Cass County, North Dakota, where they paid $55.00 rent.8 He died on 29 May 1990 in Orinda, Contra Costa County, California, at age 92.3,5
Last Edited=8 Feb 2018
Children of Austin Chalon Moore and Edith Eileen Hamilton
- [S1119] Mary Carroll, "8 pictures for you," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 3 Mar 2011.
- [S1123] Austin Chalon Moore, WW I Draft Registration, 4 Sep 1918, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org).
- [S1124] Paxton B Moore, 1920 Federal Census (Idaho), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1262] Jerry Moore, "Hamilton Genealogy," e-mail message from e-mail address (Grosse Pointe Woods, MI) to Faye West, 1 Oct 2011.
- [S1264] Paxton Moore, 1900 U.S. Census, Chickasha, Chickasaw County, Indian Territory, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1265] Paxton Moore, 1910 U.S. Census, West Emmett, Canyon County, Idaho, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1263] Austin Moore, 1930 Federal Census (Fargo, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1531] Edith Hamilton & Austin Moore, Marriage Announcement, Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.