Dr Raymond Eugene Wild1
ID# 4735, (1896-1952)
Wild was born on 4 February 1896 in Osnabrock Twp, Cavalier County, North Dakota.2 He was the son of Peter Wild and Catherine Fahnlander.3 He registered for the draft on 6 May 1917 in Osnabrock Twp, Cavalier County, North Dakota.2 He was a a dentist in St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.1 He married first Mary Jane Hamilton, daughter of John Kenneth Hamilton and Elizabeth F Burns, in April 1923.1 He was left a widower when Mary Jane Hamilton died on 3 November 1943.4,5 He married second Agnes Nelson.5 He died on 29 November 1952 in Ramsey County, Minnesota, at age 56.6
Last Edited=17 May 2012
Children of Dr Raymond Eugene Wild and Mary Jane Hamilton
- [S1119] Mary Carroll, "8 pictures for you," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 3 Mar 2011.
- [S1121] Raymond Eugene Wild, WW I Draft Registration, 6 May 1917, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1486] Jan Gallant, Family Website, "Wild Roots" (www.wild-roots.org : accessed May 2012).
- [S1122] Minnesota Death Index 1908-2002, online (http://www.ancestry.ca), certificate #026589, record #934500.
- [S1478] Letter from Jerome A Moore (Grosse Point Woods, MI) to Faye West, 27 Mar 2012; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). LET 010.
- [S1122] Minnesota Death Index 1908-2002, online (http://www.ancestry.ca), certificate #027789, record #1199699.
- [S1485] Raymond Wild, 1930 U.S. Census (St Paul, Minnesota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca