James Wilford Hamilton
ID# 4577, (1891-1944)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
James Wilford Hamilton was born on 13 February 1891 in Langdon, Cavalier County, North Dakota.1,2,3 He was the son of John Kenneth Hamilton and Elizabeth F Burns.4,5 He registered for the draft on 2 June 1917 in Langdon, Cavalier County, North Dakota; he was single and a dental student at Northwestern University at the time.6 He was a dentist in Minot, Ward County, North Dakota.2 He married Lou Mabin about 1923.2 He died on 3 February 1944 at age 52.1,3 He was buried in Calvary Cemetery, Langdon, Cavalier County, North DakotaG.1,7
Last Edited=9 Jun 2013
Children of James Wilford Hamilton and Lou Mabin
- [S1529] James W Hamilton, Funeral Card, Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1478] Letter from Jerome A Moore (Grosse Point Woods, MI) to Faye West, 27 Mar 2012; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). LET 010.
- [S1645] Gerald Hamilton, "genealogy - Hamilton line," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Faye West, 14 Mar 2013.
- [S955] John K Hamilton, 1900 U.S. Census, Langdon, Cavalier, North Dakota, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1528] Funeral Services Today for J. K. Hamilton, County Recorder, Langdon, North Dakota, 16 Jul 1942.
- [S1483] James W Hamilton, WW I Draft Registration, 2 Jun 1917, A-33-1-10, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (https://www.findagrave.com), entry for James Wilford Hamilton in Calvary Cemetery, Cavalier, North Dakota.
- [S956] John K Hamilton, 1910 U.S. Census (Langdon, Cavalier, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1484] James W Hamilton, 1930 Federal Census (Minot, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca