William Henry Carty
ID# 2468, (1898-1961)
- 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
William Henry Carty was born on 14 October 1898 in South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of Henry Joseph Carty and Elizabeth Dunn.1,2 He was baptized on 26 November 1898 in St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.2 William Henry Carty became Father Bill Carty on 29 May 1926 and served throughout the Kingston Diocese. At the time of his death he was pastor of St. Peter's in Trenton, Ontario.3,2 He died on 5 May 1961 at age 62.2
Last Edited=14 Feb 2012
- [S1341] William Henry Carty, Birth Registration (unknown file date), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1424] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1883-1910: baptism of William Henry Carty, pg 126, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed 2012-2019, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 65.
- [S1342] The Family of Henry Carty and Elizabeth Dunn, family notes by James Bulger, 2011, copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S308] 1901 Census (Crosby South, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6478, Henry Carty family.