Bernard Aloysius Kenney
ID# 2035, (1887-)
Bernard Aloysius Kenney was born on 7 December 1887 in Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1 He was the son of Daniel Joseph Kenney and Ellen Doyle.1 He was baptized on 20 December 1887 in St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.1 He married Loretta Detra Pelow on 4 April 1916 in Ogdensburg, St Lawrence County, New York.2 He was buried in St John's Cemetery, Gananoque, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.3
Last Edited=17 Mar 2018
- [S1424] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1883-1910: baptism of Bernard Aloysius Kenney, pg 39, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 20. Register entry reads 1888 but surrounding entries indicate that 1887 is correct.
- [S1903] Bernard Kenney & Loretta Pelow, Marriage Registration 5784 (4 Apr 1916), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca, New York, County Marriage Records, 1847-1849, 1907-1936; St Lawrence County, 1915-1920.
- [S92] Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid, online (http://www.islandnet.com/ocfa/).
- [S457] 1891 Census (South Crosby, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6350, Daniel Kenny household.
- [S931] 1901 Census (Gananoque, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Daniel Kenny household.
- [S1904] Joseph Daniel Bernard Kenney, Death Registration 024142 (27 Oct 1918), Archives of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario.