James Joseph Aloysius Doyle
ID# 1046, (1930-2012)
James Joseph Aloysius Doyle was born on 10 August 1930 in Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of Thomas John Doyle and Ann Elizabeth Burtch. He was baptized on 31 August 1930 in St Columbanus Church, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.3 He lived in Wahnapitae, Sudbury District, Ontario, between 1949 and 1985.4 He married Gladys Faustina Racicot on 4 July 1953 in Christ the King Church, Sudbury, Ontario.3,4,1 He lived at his camp on the Pickerel River after 1985. He was left a widower when Gladys Faustina Racicot died in 1990.1 He died on 10 December 2012 of a brain tumor in Ontario at age 82.5 He was buried on 22 December 2012 in St John's Cemetery, Garson, Greater Sudbury, OntarioG.2
Last Edited=8 Nov 2013
Children of James Joseph Aloysius Doyle and Gladys Faustina Racicot
- [S282] Letter from Gertrude Phelan (Richmond Hill, Ontario) to Faye West, 24 Nov 2003; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). file: Doyle, general.
- [S1674] James "Jim" Joseph Doyle Obituary, Obits for Life, online: http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/627852/Doyle-James.php, Dec 2012.
- [S1678] Ancestry, online (https://www.ancestry.ca), Ontario, Canada, Catholic Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1747-1967 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.
- [S40] South Crosby Twp, Leeds, Ontario Lots 7 & 8 Con 5, Land records, LAN 003, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1672] Heather Doyle, "My Father's Families - Doyle's," e-mail message from e-mail address (Calgary, AB) to Faye West, 5 Sep 2013.