ID# 1097, (1897-1977)
Aulene Benson was known as Addie. She was born on 31 January 1897 in Sturgeon Bay, Door County, Wisconsin.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Milton Benson and Eliza (--?--).1,2 She married first James Hamilton Doyle, son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton, on 6 April 1915 in New Westminster, British Columbia.2 She and James Hamilton Doyle were divorced sometime between 1920 & 1930.4 She married second James L Tomlin.5 She died in September 1977 in Yelm, Thurston County, Washington, at age 80.3
Last Edited=13 Sep 2017
Children of Aulene Benson and James Hamilton Doyle
- [S1694] William Benson household, 1900 U.S. Census, Whatcom, Whatcom, Washington, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S300] James Doyle and Aulene Benson, Marriage Registration 126446, BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org), entry forAddie Tomlin.
- [S1691] James Hamilton Doyle, Declaration of Intention, 35736 (5 Oct 1932); National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, DC.
- [S1693] James Tomlin household, 1930 U.S. Census, Seattle, King County, Washington, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1690] James Doyle household, 1920 U.S. Census, Seattle, King County, Washington, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1695] “Washington Birth Index 1907-1919” index to birth registrations, Ancestry (ancestry.ca : accessed 2013), entry for Doyle Doyle.